Thursday, January 17, 2013

Re-decoration Inspiration

pictures from pinterest
A slightly different post today. I've been kind of re-decorating my room reccently, and at the moment my room is in a sort of 'inbetween stage'. By that I mean some of my furniture matches, but the rest doesn't and it looks a bit out of place. I would love to have a bedroom like the ones above, I love the heart made of photos and I was thinking about ordering some prints to stick on my walls to do the same.
Map and garland - Amazon, Candle - Yankee, Wallpaper - B&Q

I thinking about buying these things above, but I'm not sure which wallpaper yet, probably the white one (the one with no flowers). I'd quite like the map so I can pin on everywhere I've been, maybe a bit corny but I think it will be nice.

I might post some pictures of my room when it's finished, depends how it ends up looking haha. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx