Friday, January 3, 2014

New huuuur and tartan shorts


Jumper and belt - Primark, Shorts (sale) and shoes - Topshop

I got my hair cut! I was planning on having it short for a while now, and was even considering dying it white (which would look something like this) but I just never got around to it. I've had just below the shoulder length hair for a while now (I called it purgatory hair- waiting to grow long or be cut short) and I'm so happy it's got some life in it again. I got it cut at Toni&Guy which was a tad expensive but worth it, free drinks and posh hair lotions are always good. I got these shorts and shoes (which I now realise are impossible to see so here's a link) on boxing day in the sales and I'm so happy with them both.

I've been working pretty much all week whether it be in the shop or on coursework so I'm pretty knackered, early night for me tonight.

Hope you've all had a lovely week! Love,
 photo postsignature_zps264592e2.png

3 comments:

  1. Your new hair looks gorgeous - really chic! Cute shorts too :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous! It really suits you :)
    Laura x http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :D

    I'm your newest follower, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx