Thursday, February 21, 2013

Barry M 'Gelly' Nails and Primark False Nails


Hello! I'm not usually a lover of false nails, but I saw these yesterday in Primark and I thought I would give them a go- as they were only a pound. They were originally a light pinky/purple colour, but I painted over them. They're surprisingly good! The glue is pretty strong which I wasn't expecting, I was half thinking they were going to fall off within the first half hour of having them on. I'm definitely going to repurchase, especially considering they're only a pound. I've also had this Barry M red nail paint for a while now, and I love it. It's so shiny and the colour is very rich and opaque.

Hope you're all having a good week!

5 comments:

  1. I've never used false nails before because I'm so worried they'll fall off or look too long and tacky, but these look so good! I love the shape and the colour you've painted them.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I was always a little scared to try false nails because I thought they didn't look really natural and kinda tacky but you made them look so polished and elegant. Think i'll have to try some now :)
    honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish is so pretty, I do love the way false nails look, but I am not able to wear them as I always feel like something is on top of my nails. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the tackily look most false nails have, but these look really natural. I love the colour you chose to paint over them with too, really pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazin love love the colour!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx