Monday, August 18, 2014

Cheap Monday

TOP AND JEANS- CHEAP MONDAY, BOOTS - TOPSHOP, BAG - MONKI

Just a quick outfit post today, wearing my new bits I bought from the Cheap Monday sale. I'm so happy with them- they were a steal too, the top was around £5-8 and the jeans were £17 (reduced from about £50!). I also got the backpack recently- which I now realise you can't see- from Monki.

I popped up to Covent Garden with a couple of friends today and may or may not have bought £15 worth of pens in Paperchase while I was there, so I'm pretty sure I'm ready for September! Only a few weeks left of holiday now, no more sleeping until 2pm for me.

Hope you're all having good week!
 photo postsignature_zps264592e2.png

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love your cheap monday shirt!!! so perfect against those white jeans
    can't believe the holidays are nearly over agh
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I know its gone so quickly :(
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx