Saturday, April 5, 2014

Crazy For You

Top - New Look, Skirt - Miss Guided, Boots - Old, Watch - Vintage, Coat - Charity Shop
Photos taken by Akemi Bunce

Well hello there.. it seems like so long since I've last blogged! Motivation has been below zero for a while now but hopefully with the arrival of my new camera I'll pull my socks up and get back to blogging properly. 

I've been a little reckless excessive when it comes to buying clothes this month so I'm quite excited to show it all on here (and hopefully not feel so guilty about spending over £100 in one sitting...)

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

 photo postsignature_zps264592e2.png

5 comments:

  1. That skirt is so pretty! You can't go wrong with a bit of gingham!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw pretty outfit. I love getting a new camera, it makes it so exciting againxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so cute! That skirt is lovely :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my very first time to visit your blog, but I'm quite impressed in your edgy look! Keep it coming dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt! And am excited to see what you've been buying recently... xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx