Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sugar and Style


Hello! Today's post is a collage outfit from Sugar and Style. I love all of the pieces above, when I saw the shorts I fell in love- the white lace is so pretty. The  bag also is the perfect colour, it looks brilliant for taking out shopping. The shirt also is gorgeous, I love the colour and simpleness of it. I would wear something like this if I went out for the day, I think it's got a very casual feel to it but it still looks stylish.

I recommend you check out Sugar and Style, they have gorgeous pieces and it's very affordable too! The link to the website is below in the sidebar ->

Hope you're having a lovely week!

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx