Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Electric Feel


Dress - Primark, Sunglasses and Boots - Ebay, Watch - Market in Spain
Nails - Rimmel London 60 Seconds 'Too Cool to Tango' and Barry M 'Gold Glitter'

It's been a while! I've been lacking motivation these past few weeks, what with the hot weather and amount of textiles and art work that's already been piled on to do over the holidays. But I'm back to blogging regularly now! I've got a few posts lined up from some things I've bought over the past few weeks and a couple of reviews too.

I bought this dress about a month ago in store and I love it. It seems every blogger on the Internet has bought it and I can see why, it's so pretty. These sunglasses are also new, they were supposed to be for my birthday but the delivery took over a month so I only got them last week.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun!

p.s Again, please excuse the title/layout at the moment. It's only temporary!

8 comments:

  1. ah you look gorge, this looks like a Motel Rocks dress, love it!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so excited when I saw it, certainly doesn't look like Primark! xx

      Delete
  2. ah i am in love with this outfit! that dress is so beautiful, couldn't fault it :D
    p.s really love your blog and style, it's fab
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx