Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My dressing table/desk

A different kind of post today, I always see picutures of home decoration and drool over the gorgeous rooms. So although my desk doesn't really compare to the desks and dressing tables I see on pinterest, I thought I would do a post to show it to you anyway. I've reccently changed up my desk and threw a lot of rubbish away (or tucked it into boxes..) so I thought timing was about right.

*ignore the cringy photo booth photos, I really don't know what my hair thought it was doing that day*
the painting/drawing inside the frame is supposed to say 'keep life beautiful' but a bit got chopped off, haha


So there you have it! Most of the things on my desk are either from junk shops, carboots, charity shops or recycled but if you want to know where anything is from then don't hesitate to ask! I was originally going to upload a small room tour on the end of this post, I had all of the photos but for some reason they won't upload so that will have to wait for another occasion (my room isn't very interesting anyway..)




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    Your little corner here is so cute, I love all those little details!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mirror, it's so adorable!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lights make it look so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx